Are you encountering difficulties with your career or relationships? Do you overthink small everyday interactions? Do you often feel unlovable, awkward, or incompetent? Or is your sense of self fragile and easily wounded by others? Then you may be suffering from low self-esteem.
Such lack of confidence or feelings of low self worth are incredibly common, yet the impact of such feelings on a person can be huge.
Speaking to a therapist can help you to make sense of any difficult feelings you may have about yourself. The aim is to help you understand where these feelings may come from and gives you an opportunity to begin to change the negative feelings you may have about yourself.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Group courses specifically designed for self esteem