Being unable to fall asleep or waking up in the night are extremely common symptoms related to a mental health issue. It’s well known that stress and anxiety can affect your sleep and lead to insomnia, causing the sufferer to fall into a downward spiral of extreme tiredness and negative mental health. This can then in turn affect life at work and home, affecting performance and relationships.
But do not despair as we can help. If you are one of the millions of people who would like to improve their sleep and the consequential happiness, then contact our team who offer a range of therapies to help improve poor sleep and insomnia.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Counselling and psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Group courses specifically designed for anxiety